Friday, April 24, 2020

Quarantine Journal #3

18. Name one thing you make sure to do that makes you happy, hopeful, more relaxed.  

Recently I have gotten into running. It keeps me very relaxed. I really enjoy the time just thinking about life. I run around my block and I usually run 1.5 to 2 miles.

19. What impact is technology having on your daily life? Is this different than usual?

I have noticed that I use technology a lot more than I used too. I order food because I can’t go out and eat and I watch a lot more Netflix than I used to because I have more time.

9. What are you reading? Watching? Listening to?

I just started watching the office again and I’m listening to a couple new albums and songs that came out Luke righteous by Juice WRLD.

3 comments:

  1. I've been watching the office too. I recommend checking out a show called ”What we do in the shadows”, it's a great comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris I feel the same way about running, whenever I am out I feel very relaxed and am able de stress myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris I feel the same way about running, whenever I am out I feel very relaxed and am able de stress myself.

    ReplyDelete