Friday, April 17, 2020

Quarantine Journal #2

3. How have your thoughts toward school changed?

I never enjoyed school too much but it was still fun to see my friends and socialize with my teachers. Now I realize I won’t be able to do that for a while now. I miss school more than I ever thought I would.

4. How are you feeling about the role of sports in our lives these days?

I am currently not happy with the whole sports situation but at the same time I do agree with what the government/state is doing. They just want everyone to be safe. I just really hope that sports come back soon.

12. How was the recent holiday (if you celebrated a holiday)?

My family and I celebrated Easter again this year but we did not get to go see our extended family which was kind of sad. We still had a family dinner though and got closer as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment